- Available for full-time 40+ work with flexibility for seasonal weekends and emergency service requests
- Valid Kentucky driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to successfully pass a drug screen and background check with no felonies.
- Minimum of 1 Year of Kentucky HVAC Installation experience
- Great Communication Skills and Professional Attitude.
- Kentucky Apprentice HVAC License minimum, Journeyman preferred
- Working mechanical knowledge, including the use of tools and test equipment
- Ability to lift and carry up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to frequently bend, stoop, kneel, stretch, twist, reach and climb
- Ability to drive and travel long distances
- Providing timely and quality installation of customers’ products
- Maintaining high-quality customer service and care
- Promoting and selling preventative maintenance plans
- Providing knowledgeable and courteous repair service
- Looking for ways to improve business performance and enhance the customer experience